Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thank You Guys

Happy Hump Day everyone!


Thank you all for entering the contest. The three winners are posted up. I want to say hi to all the new followers of my blog and I hope you enjoy my posts. Recently I've been trying to dive into more Indie Author activities to build a solid fan base. It is  definitely hard work, but something I'm willing to do.So again, I thank you guys for joining me on this journey.

On another note, all winners please email me your address so I can proceed to send your signed books out as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. HI Cyndi.. ;)) So glad the giveaway went well and noticed I won something.. not sure if I left my email vals_hemi at yahoo dot com..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie,

      Thanks for entering and sending me your email. You will be hearing from me soon! :)

      Delete