Friday, May 17, 2013

New Cover Alert!!

Hey guys, in honor of my new book release, i want to let you guys read a teaser, along with seeing the full cover. Yaaay!


 I hope you guys love it:




Here's the teaser:
Prologue
          My lungs burned, as the icy cold water invaded them. The water had been murky, and tasted like death. My air had long run out, and I reached for the surface, but my body couldn’t seem to fight the current. The more I struggled, the more the water seemed to get heavier, and push me down. I wanted to scream for help, but again, I was already swallowing too much of the dreaded water.
          I was becoming disorientated, and became even more afraid for my life. The water pushed me down from all sides, and I had nothing to anchor myself with. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.
I was drowning.
I’m sure I was only in the water for a matter of minutes, but to me it had felt like hours. I had held my breath for as long as I could, but there was no use. The pressure on my lungs had been crushing, and I eventually tried to suck in air, only to get the unwelcome taste of death. Now, I knew this was it. There was no need to fight it anymore. I was done for.
My life was over, and it wasn’t fair. The blanket, known as darkness swallowed me as I let myself go.
 





2 comments:

  1. HI Cyndi found you on goodreads reviewers unite group. This looks good I'll have to add it to my TBR pile. Anyway just letting you know I'm your newest follower :)


    www.mommyismessy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Checking out your blog now :D

      Delete