Monday, March 11, 2013

New Cover for My First Book

Hey guys! It's been a few days since I've posted, I know. Don't be angry. I've just been busy editing A Kiss from the Grave, but this weekend I took a tiny break. During the break, I came up with a great new cover for my first book Lucien's Hell Bound Angel. I will be selling it soon, but in the mean time, I figured I'd show you what I came up with to hear your thoughts.

Without further ado:



Lucien's Hell Bound Angel Blurb:


Hybrid demon Lucien never really had much to live for. Since birth, Lucien had been trained to believe that he was only good for one thing.

Killing.

That was, until he gave it up.

Being born and bred in Hell, he had nothing to look forward to but his dreams. There lied his ideal violet eyed woman, who performed anything his erotic mind could come up with.That was until his boss demands he goes to Earth to bring back a ruthless demon hell bent on destroying the world. Given only three days to complete the task, Lucien is sent back to Earth only to land smack dab in the middle of a battle between the very demon he is sent to drag back to Hell, and the woman he only thought existed in his dreams.

Athena, a Guardian Angel trained to be a Demon Assassin, wanted to kill Lucien the moment he ruined her shot at killing the ruthless demon she’d been tracking since the moment she’d been sent to Earth. The only thing that stopped her was the fact that Lucien had thrown himself in the way, taking a bullet that was meant for her. Not only saving her life, but leaving her totally and utterly confused.

As battle lines get drawn between Heaven and Hell, and passions run high between Lucien and Athena, will they find means to complete each task while fighting their undeniable lust for each other? Or will being together and losing everything mean more than anything else?

1 comment:

  1. Good blurb, but I don't think the word "lied" works here.

    Perhaps "lay" or "laid" would work better.

    ReplyDelete